PULEVA

We are Puleva wholesale distributors of delicious cold coffee. We distribute Puleva products to vending and hospitality professionals.

Wholesale of Puleva coffees

We always work with national products, always in stock and ready to ship

Puleva Wholesaler

In 1910, a group of industrialists from the commerce and hotel industry of Granada joined together with the aim of coordinating the supply of wines, spirits and brandies. They would later start the manufacture and local distribution of ice, siphons and soft drinks, years later they would become Puleva.

In 1982, the infant nutrition division was developed, thus initiating its entry into the baby food sector, its first facilities allowed the manufacture of two types of products: milk for infants and milk-based porridges for the second age.

Puleva acquired 75% of the Leyma/Ram group in 1999, which was completed with the purchase of the remaining 25% in June 2000. It also acquired the Granja Castelló Group in 2000, forming the leading group in the dairy sector in Spain.

Puleva wholesale

Sale of Puleva products at the best price in the market, in wholesale distribution we always work with the best quality products such as chocolate milkshakes and cold coffees of the legendary brand Puleva. 

If you want to buy Puleva wholesale, in Distribución Mayorista we have the best prices. Puleva is a brand with almost 100 years of history, which makes it the national reference in dairy products. Nowadays, the company has been innovating in flavors and adapting to the new times by launching a wide range of products.

Puleva has created a unique and unrepeatable flavor based on its formula. After sixty anniversaries, Puleva has become an iconic brand in our country, being a benchmark in the dairy sector and the favorite of many consumers. Throughout these years it has remained on the crest of the wave, adapting to the needs of consumers and striving to innovate throughout its range of products.

  • Puleva cold coffee wholesale
  • Wholesale distributors of Puleva
  • Wholesale Puleva products at the best prices on the market.

Cookie preferences

Functional cookies
No
Yes
Functional cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services of the shop, as well as for its proper functioning, so it is not possible to refuse their use. They allow the user to browse through our website and use the different options or services that exist on it.
Cookie Provider Purpose Expiry
jpresta_cache_context Prestashop
lgcookieslaw Prestashop
PHPSESSID Prestashop
PrestaShop-138ee36bbf5ed617ac244b048fa7f6bf Prestashop
Advertising Cookies
No
Yes
These are cookies that collect information about the advertisements shown to users of the website. They can be anonymous, if they only collect information about the advertising spaces shown without identifying the user, or personalised, if they collect personal information about the user of the shop by a third party, for the personalisation of these advertising spaces.
Analytics cookies
No
Yes
Collect information about the user's browsing experience in the shop, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the user's interests in the products or services offered by the shop.
Cookie Provider Purpose Expiry
_ga Google
_gat_gtag_UA_168894466_1 Google
_ga_K6XQBJ9X93 Google
_gid Google
Performance cookies
No
Yes
These are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the operation of the shop.
Other cookies
No
Yes
These are cookies without a clear purpose or those that we are still in the process of classifying.
Product added to wishlist